I’m definitely not here to judge anyone who is bad at math.
I know two things are true: I am a relatively intelligent person, and math makes no more sense to me than ancient Greek or like, non-fungible tokens.
And I’ve tried, on all counts.
These 16 people feel my pain, but unlike me, they were unfortunate enough to get called out by people on the internet for their lacking – and I’ve gotta say, it’s just a little bit funny.
1. That waitress and manager were cracking up.
Until they saw the tip, probably. I’m guessing.
2. That’s not how any of this works.
Y’all…this is above and beyond.
Boom, maths from facepalm
3. You can’t argue with math.
Not the way you can with truth, anyway.
4. Keep going off, though.
It’s not like reason has convinced anyone yet.
5. It’s not true in any sense of the word.
I don’t know why this is so funny but it is.
6. Sometimes it’s the issue of being out of touch.
And not really understanding the value of a dollar.
Am I so out of touch? No, it’s the children who are wrong. from MurderedByWords
7. He’s not sure if he agrees.
That’s ok because it’s still a fact.
People aren’t sure if they agree with math now. from facepalm
8. Do you think they did that on purpose?
I’m really hopeful.
9. Please can we kill this line of thinking?
10. Like someone who can’t balance an expense sheet.
I’m just saying.
Math is hard. from facepalm
11. American schools aren’t what they used to be.
Even I can figure out how old I am.
12. Well this is embarrassing.
Bless his heart.
13. This is an epic takedown.
I have to imagine the people who need to read it probably won’t, though.
You can disagree with an opinion, but the math never lies from MurderedByWords
14. A simple and quick takedown.
15. I can’t be the only one who is confused.
16. One of these things is not like the other.
You can earn enough to buy a phone in less than a week.
I feel sorry for these people but not sorry enough not to laugh. Oops?
Have you ever been called out for your lack of maths? Let us know in the comments!