There are few things more adorable/hilarious/sad than social media confusing old people.
And hey, I get it. Imagine being born before televisions were even a thing and now you can comment on videos on your phone?
Here are 17 hilarious examples of when old people and Facebook came together and created comedy gold.
1. Nobody’s telling you to pray to your cat, Ethel!
2. You’re also never too old to keep it to your damn self
3. The point is… it’s pointless! Duh…
4. That’s not the only thing he’s gonna break…
5. Oh boy. This one probably wasn’t much help with homework.
6. She’s right. She’s also so very wrong.
7. Just work this one through in your head for a second and it gets SUPER creepy.
8. Actually, this would be amazing. I’m on board with Joel’s idea.
9. Bye Felicia!
10. I’m dying to find out how this one ended…
11. Nancy needs some more obvious jokes, apparently.
12. Well, this escalated quickly.
13. All of social media is punishment in one way or another.
14. Chip even labelled it.
15. Shairing Is Cairing
16. If only he had used the emoji in between each word, this post would have been !
17. Carol, it was 1977. Come on…
I am officially adorabled out. Too much adorable for one day.