When most of us make a mistake, we own up to it. Apologies, the whole nine yards.
Some people, though, seem to know they were doing something dumb from the beginning and, when confronted with it, prefer to double-down rather than apologize and make amends.
There’s no way these 25 people didn’t know exactly what they’d done, but also…they do not appear to have any regrets.
25. Someone had to do this on purpose.
I refuse to believe otherwise.
24. Oh, TikTok.
I don’t think it’s ever going to change.
23. It’s a trick question.
That absolutely no one is going to get right.
22. I’ve seen enough of these to think it’s common practice.
21. Those are definitely identical answers.
I bet they felt as if they were going crazy!
20. Oh, man, I knew it.
Just save your thumb strength, people.
19. The face I just made.
I have never seen anything more cringe in my entire life.
18. It’s like some kind of science experiment.
Except they’re not a scientist and that’s not a lab.
17. It’s a huge conspiracy.
It must go all the way to the top.
16. I don’t think that’s period appropriate.
I mean. I’m not an expert, but.
15. This actually makes me angry.
What on earth were they thinking?
14. Make it make sense.
No, seriously. Someone explain it to me.
13. That…is not fixed.
I hope there’s a number they can call.
12. Someone needs a new career.
And after those Yelp! reviews, he’s probably going to get one.
11. The work of a sick individual.
Who apparently enjoys broken ankles.
10. Everyone notices.
I can just about guarantee it.
9. Why does anyone think that this is ok?
Like, this is a standard of business?
8. This just made me laugh.
That’s not trapping any germs inside.
7. What are all of these for?
Do they all have a purpose? Or?
6. If you’re going to lay it, lay it straight.
Come on, man. You have one job!
5. Talk about passive aggressive.
My goodness, this had to be on purpose.
4. This would drive me absolutely bonkers.
The poor people who have to walk past it on a daily basis…
3. That’s…not going to help.
I cannot stop giggling at this one.
2. Um, check that again.
That’s not how any of this works.
1. Bless their heart.
These designs just aren’t going to look right.
Y’all, I cannot with human beings. I mean, what can you do except laugh?
How would you have handled finding these things? Please enlighten us in the comments!