And in this instance, I’m specifically talking about people taking on home improvement projects that they clearly weren’t prepared OR qualified for.
And when that happens…you’re gonna experience some bad stuff. And some expensive stuff.
Just trust me on this one, okay?
Take a look at these home improvement fails and don’t try to be a hero out there.
1. Oh man. This is bad.
Did your house get hit by a mudslide?
2. Well, I guess it’s time for a new wardrobe.
Or maybe you’re just starting a brand new style?
3. You’ll be finding glitter for the next 10 years.
There will be no escape!
4. I think we have a problem.
Can water run uphill? Anyone?
5. I think it’s time to get a new one.
Do you agree with me on this one?
6. I’ve done this before.
A major face palm moment.
7. Just tape it back on there.
You’ll be fine!
8. This is pretty brutal.
Anyone care to explain what happened here?
9. Double whammy of crying!
This one really sucks.
10. A lot when down in those few seconds.
We hope you didn’t get hurt.
11. That doesn’t look right for some reason…
What’s missing here?
12. Go get the baby pool out of the backyard!
Yikes. This is ugly.
13. Better be careful with this one.
Looks like the house is about to come tumbling down!
Okay, now it’s your turn.
In the comments, tell us about some of your major home improvement fails.
And share some pics if you got ’em!