Have you ever straight-up quit a job on the spot?
Like you got up, said “see ya later!” and headed straight for the door?
I have not, but I do love those kinds of stories!
And we think you’re going to find these posts about folks who had enough very satisfying.
Go ahead and take a look!
1. It’s my day off. Go bother someone else.
Some people, I tell ya…
2. Good for your cousin!
I think they did the right thing, don’t you?
3. I’m really not appreciating your attitude.
Oh, get over yourself. And get yourself a new employee!
4. Let’s talk about your company phone.
Don’t you just love getting lectured!
5. I wouldn’t have answered, either.
This is pretty darn rude if you ask me.
6. Who texts someone at 3:30 in the morning?
Not this guy!
7. Sometimes you just have to walk away.
You did the right thing!
8. Your boss sounds like a real gem.
I hope you told them to shove it.
9. Here’s a little bit of overload.
Are you ready to have some fun?!?!
i've just discovered r/antiwork
inject all of this into my veins pic.twitter.com/SFGZASLssv
— travis (@TravisShreffler) October 17, 2021
10. I will start looking for another job!
Thanks for the encouragement!
11. I won’t be in tomorrow or any other day.
Good luck to you!
12. Ugh, this person sounds like a total creep.
I would’ve quit on the spot, too.
Have you ever walked out on a job?
Or have you ever had a boss who made your life a living hell and made you want to quit?
If so, share your stories with us in the comments.
We’d love to hear from you!