I’ve never given much thought to owning a laundromat before, but this is a perk I didn’t even know about!
Just imagine all the forgotten clothes (and other things that you’d be able to help yourself to every day.
And that’s exactly what an elderly couple in Taiwan does with clothes that people don’t pick up at their business…and they also get all decked out and post photos on their Instagram page!
Wan-Ji is 83-years-old and his wife, Sho-Er, is 84. But they prove that age ain’t nothin’ but a number, because these two are having a blast AND looking good doing it.
You’re gonna love this dynamic duo! Let’s take a look.
1. They are stylin’ and proflin’.
No doubt about it!
2. May we help you today?
They’re all decked out to the nines, don’t you think?
3. Ready for a night out on the town.
What are the chances of them finding these matching outfits?
4. I can’t tell if they’re going bowling or going dancing…
What do you think?
5. Poof! They turned into hipsters.
That was a quick transformation.
6. Elegant, classy, and stylish.
And it looks like they’re wearing Converse All Stars!
7. Ready for a stroll on a warm day.
Nice shirt, dude!
8. Not sure what to make of these outfits…
That’s quite a get-up you got there!
9. Those clothes had to belong to teenagers?
It’s obvious, right?
10. Tourists in their own city!
Let’s go exploring!
Have you seen any really cool social media accounts lately?
If so, please share some links with us in the comments.
Thanks a lot!