Just so you know, there are a lot of mom groups out there on social media.
And that’s a great thing!
Moms can bounce ideas off of each other and get advice from women who have been through it before and have seen it all, as far as raising kids goes.
But what happens when a mom posts something online that is kind of embarrassing?
Well, you’re about to find out!
Take a look at these posts and try not to laugh too hard, okay?
1. Maybe you are a terrible mother?
Just something to think about…
2. Sorry, no one can hear you anymore.
They’re all six feet under!
3. I really want to know what happened here…
Sounds like a healthy mother/daughter relationship.
4. I’d like to take a guess about why she can’t find a babysitter…
I have a few ideas…
I wonder why she can’t find another baby sitter from ShitMomGroupsSay
5. This is just weird.
Who else thinks so?
Guilt tripping your 3 yo child into nursing is gross from ShitMomGroupsSay
6. I mean, who doesn’t love to scream at their kids?
She’s a real riot!
7. I guess homeschooling isn’t for everyone.
This doesn’t sound good.
Homeschool group comforting a mom who never taught her 14 year old the months of the year or his tables. from ShitMomGroupsSay
8. Sounds like you two are having a blast!
Keep it up, you two!
This seems like a healthy relationship. from ShitMomGroupsSay
9. This is quite strange, don’t you think?
Some people, I tell ya…
10. Paying the price for stupid parents.
I think this is a darn shame.
Poor kid paying the price for her parents being stupid. from ShitMomGroupsSay
11. It’s a goldmine for crazy! I like that term.
I think I’m gonna start using it!
The mom group I’m in is a goldmine for crazy. I posted about my 2 year old asking for privacy in the bathroom and this was a comment I got. from ShitMomGroupsSay
12. Let’s take jealousy to a new level.
I bet you didn’t think it get to this point, did you?
A whole new level of jealously right there from ShitMomGroupsSay
Have you seen any ridiculous posts online lately?
If so, share them with us in the comments!
We’d love to hear from you!