I remember the day I turned 30.
Instead of thinking that I was getting old and getting depressed about it, I embraced it. I thought of all the great things I was going to do in the next decade and how I was going to make my mark on the world…
And…then I threw my back out reaching for a towel after I took a shower and I was laid up on the couch for three days.
Welcome to your thirties, people! It’s going to be a glorious time!
1. Did you wear these?
I sure as hell didn’t!
2. I still have one of these lying around somewhere.
Those were the days!
3. Now this was a good television program!
Oh, Joey, when will you ever learn?
4. Not quite the same, is it?
Also, it’s not the greatest look in the world.
5. It’s really not that much fun!
And yes, you will be attending 52 baby showers a year.
6. I feel out of place here.
What happened to all my friends?
7. Now that is depressing.
Keep scrolling…keep scrolling…
8. Let me give you some life advice.
I’ve been there and I’ve done that.
9. It’s glorious, isn’t it?
You bet it is!
10. Will I ever be back to normal?
I think the answer is…maybe?
11. Do you have this starter pack yet?
You will soon enough…
12. I think I understand where the killer is coming from.
Yeah, that means you’re old.
Are you over 30?
If so, how is life treating you?
Good? Bad? Meh?
Talk to us in the comments and give us a life update.