FACT: the struggle is real for all the parents out there.
You wait hand and foot on your little angels and sometimes they don’t show you any appreciation, do they?
You know that’s the truth!
So I’ll tell you what, moms and dads: avoid your kids for a few minutes and treat yourself to some laughs with these funny posts who parents who know what you’re going through.
1. You can still make that work.
It’s time to get creative.
2. Well, now those are useless.
Who did this?!?!
3. This is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen.
4. Get ’em started early on GrubHub.
Hey, this kid seems pretty smart to me.
5. Please don’t eat that!
How’d it taste, by the way?
6. Now how are you gonna keep her entertained?
You’re in for a long day.
7. You’re gonna need to have a talk with him about how to puke correctly.
I remember when I had that talk with my dad…
My 4 year old said he was carsick so I dumped the groceries from a plastic bag & passed it back to him with instructions to "throw up inside it." I heard him throw up & looked back to see that he'd put the bag on over his head like a helmet, so the puke fell right out the bottom.
— Henpecked Hal (@HenpeckedHal) December 17, 2020
8. Oh, that’s kind of sad.
Poor kid. All he wanted to do was see his dad.
9. Okay, who’s responsible for this?
This is now a disaster area.
10. Aren’t kids so cute?!?!
You gotta love them!
11. That looks pretty painful, to be honest.
I like how the whole bench had to go with her to the ER.
12. Always remember to carry your keys with you.
You never know when you’re gonna get locked out.
A tip to new parents:
3yo’s will lock you out of the house, in the snow, without remorse, and will think it’s the funniest thing that’s ever happened in the history of the world.
— Adam B. Hill, M.D. (@Adamhill1212) February 21, 2021
Hey, moms and dads, how are you holding up?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know!
We can’t wait to hear from you!