I love to travel.
I haven’t been able to do much of it lately (for obvious reasons) but I’m looking forward to taking a big international trip sometime sooner than later…
And these unique Airbnb properties really got me thinking about where I’d like to go.
Maybe they’ll do the same for you! Take a look.
Click on the links in each title to get more info and see more photos of each property.
1. Treehouse at Danville in Geneva, Texas.
This looks like a lot of fun, huh?
2. Magical Barn, Amherst, Ohio.
Wait until you see what the inside looks like.
3. Eco Bamboo Home In Bali.
Way out in the middle of nowhere.
4. Secluded Treehouse in Atlanta, Georgia.
I can’t believe this is in Atlanta!
5. Romantic Bubble Tent In Tampaksiring, Bali.
Looks like something out of a fairy tale.
6. 5 Floor Bamboo Palace In Abiansemal, Bali.
This is just amazing.
7. Ilulissat Blue Guesthouse In Ilulissat, Greenland.
Anyone want to take a trip to Greenland?
8. Casa Tiny In Puerto Escondido, Mexico.
Enjoy this isolated place and get away from it all.
9. Adobe Dome in the Desert, Terlingua, Texas.
I hope the dog is included!
10. The Glass House in Hondo, Texas.
Sleep outside under the stars.
What’s the most interesting Airbnb you’ve ever been to?
Let us know in the comments.
We can’t wait to hear from you!