Have you ever walked into another person’s house and you immediately got a weird feeling because the interior design was just…strange?
I know I sure have!
I remember going to a friend’s house when I was a kid and the place just gave me an eerie feeling, like I was in a museum or something. And nothing was to be TOUCHED under any circumstances.
Hey, to each their own, but I always just got an odd feeling from that house…
And you might think these examples of interior design are pretty odd, too! Take a look!
1. Can I talk to the person who did this?
I have so many questions…
2. You just stepped into the 1950s.
I think I see Fonzie over there!
3. I’d like to know the thought process behind this…
I’m very confused.
4. This kitchen is brought to you by Saved by the Bell.
It’s totally ’90s, baby!
5. Is there a problem?
You might need a stool for the freezer.
6. All kinds of bad ideas mixed up in here.
I wouldn’t set foot in there…
7. You think this might be overkill?
Just a little bit?
8. Just go ahead and put that right in the middle of the room.
That looks great!
9. My kind of nightmare.
Wow…a lot to take in here.
Found this master suite in an otherwise normal house and I gotta say, this is my kind of nightmare pic.twitter.com/1E2HAOflCW
— Official Horse Account 🐴 (@whyangelinawhy) November 15, 2020
10. You might need to bump that vent over a foot or two…
Just a small suggestion.
11. I’ll pass on this bathroom.
That tub doesn’t look bad, though.
12. Come on in and get comfortable!
No thanks, I’ll just use the yard.
Oh, boy…those are really something else…
How about you?
What do you think is the worst example of interior design that you’ve ever seen?
Share some photos with us in the comments! Please and thank you!