Honestly, I don’t think these folks are gonna be going on any dates anytime soon.
It’s just a hunch I have…and I think you’ll understand what I’m talking about when you get a load of how entitled they are!
And if you’ve spent any time on dating apps lately, you probably already know that it’s pretty ugly out there these days…
Check out these posts and prepare to cringe!
1. “You’re paying for the first date.”
This guy seems like a keeper!
2. There are a lot of requirements to be with this lady.
Will you be the lucky guy?
3. Are you sure you can do better than that?
I’m willing to bet that you probably can’t!
4. That’s quite a demand right off the bat.
I bet they told this person to take a hike.
5. Well, that went off the rails in a hurry.
Probably for the best…
6. Ouch! That was fast.
I guess people aren’t allowed to work or have hobbies…or enjoy sleeping.
7. The demands have been laid out.
This person needs to be a hostage negotiator.
8. Do you have what it takes?
Who is gonna step up?!?!
9. Well, I’m out because of the “no felonies” thing.
But maybe she’ll never find out…
10. This guy seems like a gem.
Go get ’em, Matthew!
11. Must not nag or complain.
This is classic.
Yikes…I think these folks might be s**t out of luck in the dating department.
Now we want to hear from you.
Have you ever had any terrible dates with entitled people?
Share your stories with us in the comments. Please and thank you!