When I’ve had a long day, all I want to do is scroll through funny things and laugh.
Thank goodness for the internet, huh?
Because who couldn’t use a good laugh any day of the week?
1. This story’s been going around from a man who left the toilet seat up
Sounds like some real karma right here.
I left the toilet seat up yesterday and at 2 am this morning… it finally happened. To all the women in my life, I apologize. Especially my grandma. I get it now. #MyKneesHitMyChest #FoldedLikeALawnChair #SoSoCold #ThoughtIWasBeingAttacked #Survivor #Fortnite
— iChauncy (@ImChauncy) August 16, 2019
2. As someone who struggles with homophones, I feel it in my bones
But it’s the picture that really makes the meme.
please can i see pictures of peoples stairs? pic.twitter.com/kd1jBHCu1x
— The Memes Archive (@TheMemesArchive) May 18, 2020
3. My family is very amused by “British-isms” like this
How they tend to say “he’s called” instead of “he’s named.”
I don’t know why it’s funny, but it is.
@jimmyfallon 's yahoo answers have me rollin 😂
-What is a person from London called?
-My neighbor is from London, and he is called Rob.
— el 🥀 (@lilslushies) November 19, 2014
4. And we’ve all had a Google fail or two in our time
But this one is particularly chuckle-worthy.
5. For some reason, people like to get silly about soup
And I get it. I mean, who doesn’t like soup?
6. Cats gonna cat
Blind or sighted, mean or silly, cats just gonna cat.
Are we sure he’s not a cobra though?
— We Like Cats (@welikekittens) February 11, 2018
7. Come on guys…
I was going to say “sporange” as a joke, but it turns out…
sporange is an actual word.
8. I love it when kiddos get real
Honestly, what was this teacher thinking?
9. And speaking of school papers
This kid is a real free spirit.
10. I know a lot of Elizabeths
And now I think I’m going to be forced to call them all by a new name…
11. This is basically what my brain is doing right now
Boops boops… boop boop boops boops.
Those gave me a good giggle. I hope some of them brightened your day too.
What was your favorite? Be sure to let us know in the comments.