There are two ways to deal with passive aggressive people.
You can get all worked up and angry about them…or you can think it is pretty hilarious and realize that the other person usually has the problem and handling things that way is super immature and doesn’t get anyone anywhere.
But, it can be hard to brush those folks off when you’re in the thick of it.
Check out these posts about people who are definitely excelling at the passive aggressive game.
1. Good talk! Thank you!
Well, that didn’t go very well.
2. Mother does not appear to be pleased.
What can you do to make her happy? Probably nothing…
3. This guy seems really classy!
I think you finally found The One.
4. Your boss sounds like a real gem.
I hope you quit.
5. Just play it cool and don’t upset her.
Happy wife, happy life, right? Or something like that.
6. What goes around comes around.
Didn’t see that one coming!
7. I hope this doesn’t become a habit…
Sounds like they’re keeping a close eye on you…
8. This is GOLD.
You gotta let them know somehow.
9. Doesn’t sound like you’re a satisfied customer.
But what choice do you have…?
10. This is when being passive aggressive is necessary.
I like what you did here!
11. You’re still the record holder!
Nice work, buddy!
12. Good Lord this is wild.
Is this really necessary?
Okay, you know the drill, my friends…
Share some of your own passive aggressive stories with us in the comments.
Thanks in advance!