You heard the term “beggars can’t be choosers”, right?
You know that’s the truth!
That’s why I get surprised when I see posts about people on dating apps throwing out ridiculous demands that their potential partners need to keep in mind.
Who do you think you are, exactly?
And maybe, just maybe, you aren’t in a position to be so demanding…just a thought…
Check out these 12 beauties and let us know if anything like this has happened to you before.
1. A lot of red flags right here.
Don’t do it!
2. I’m the definition of high maintenance.
Sounds like a real catch!
3. Probably can’t handle me…
Or maybe no one wants to? Just a thought…
4. You have to meet the minimum score.
I ended up getting a ZERO.
5. This is pretty unbelievable.
6. They don’t want to work…ever…
Well, this is gonna be fun!
7. It’s a psychological thing.
Let’s get this out of the way…
8. Totally going off the rails.
Man, this guy is PICKY.
9. How tall are you?
Here we go again…
10. Sounds like she has her priorities in order.
Tell me more!
11. Do you have enough money to date me?
You’re being judged!
12. This is not a good question to ask someone.
Pretty rude, if you ask me!
What do you think about this?
Have you ever had any bad (or good) experiences with dating apps?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you!