You heard the term “beggars can’t be choosers”, right?
You know that’s the truth!
That’s why I get surprised when I see posts about people on dating apps throwing out ridiculous demands that their potential partners need to keep in mind.
Who do you think you are, exactly?
And maybe, just maybe, you aren’t in a position to be so demanding…just a thought…
Check out these 12 beauties and let us know if anything like this has happened to you before.
1. A lot of red flags right here.
Don’t do it!
2. I’m the definition of high maintenance.
Sounds like a real catch!
3. Probably can’t handle me…
Or maybe no one wants to? Just a thought…
Can’t handle him. from Tinder
4. You have to meet the minimum score.
I ended up getting a ZERO.
Too bad I’m a tall atheist with a terrible family who’s not in school, he sounds like a CATCH from Tinder
5. This is pretty unbelievable.
6. They don’t want to work…ever…
Well, this is gonna be fun!
7. It’s a psychological thing.
Let’s get this out of the way…
Received this text about 2 hours before a tinder date. Really got me in the mood from Tinder
8. Totally going off the rails.
Man, this guy is PICKY.
The audacity of the unattractive man who wrote this in his bio from Tinder
9. How tall are you?
Here we go again…
Took one for solidarity with short bros. Being short is like smoking apparently. from Tinder
10. Sounds like she has her priorities in order.
Tell me more!
What a catch lol from Tinder
11. Do you have enough money to date me?
You’re being judged!
Talk about judging someone based on their figure… ? (Hinge) from Tinder
12. This is not a good question to ask someone.
Pretty rude, if you ask me!
A new low. Women are more than just our looks or our bodies. from Tinder
What do you think about this?
Have you ever had any bad (or good) experiences with dating apps?
Talk to us in the comments and let us know.
We’d love to hear from you!