Cute parents are the cutest, and it’s nice when people can appreciate their parents for being adorbs.
My parents are pretty cute. We always thought my dad would lose his mind when he retired…
Or cause my mom to lose hers.
But they had the first half of the pandemic to get used to him being home all the time, and then he built himself a screened in porch and fell in love with reading again.
He sits out there all day, listening to audio books and watching wildlife.
It’s pretty stinkin’ adorbs.
BuzzFeed recently did a roundup of cute and funny parent moments from across the interwebs, and here are some of my favorites.
1. These parents, who are 100% supportive
But they’re still going to give you a heckuva hard time about it.
2. When they’re desperate for grandchildren
But they’ll accept your pet instead.
3. I love parents who get crafty
Even when their project doesn’t turn out quite how they hoped.
4. Because there’s always something new to appreciate
The weirder the better, IMHO.
5. I WISH my dog and I had matching pajamas
But she doesn’t even like her Thunder Shirt so it wouldn’t go well…
6. This is totally something my dad would do
Or my mom. Maybe both of them together.
(If only we got epic icicles here.)
7. This is totally something *I* would do
I kind of love it. It’s honest and real.
8. Love it!
He and my dad would totes be friends.
@LAYS my dad is clearly a fan of y’all!! my mom was lamenting the fact that he didn’t pick a healthy snack but I support his vision 100%
— ????? (@karenthetortuga) June 17, 2019
9. Honestly, too funny
How did they never notice???
10. Now THAT’S what I call crafty!
She did a really nice job. A+ for ingenuity.
11. The best
I would 100% never get tired of receiving these photos.
12. Wow, so mean!
Come on, Dad!
13. But that one was clearly (I think) a joke
This one though. Just wow.
Like he's done every year, my dad has crossed out the passages that he doesn't feel apply to me in my birthday card. pic.twitter.com/u6shoB57PB
— Katherine Ryan (@Kathbum) July 4, 2017
14. Maybe that one was a joke took, IDK
I’m definitely not an expert in “Dad Jokes.”
15. If they were my folks, this would be my dad
At least before he retired. Who even knows anymore?
16. Ok, I WISH these were my parents
This would be more likely ME though.
17. And honestly, if games like this didn’t make me dizzy…
This would be my hubs and me in 20 or 30 years.
These parents are all too cute for words.
What’s something adorable or hilarious that your parents have done?
Tell us in the comments.