For most parents, it’s been a major headache trying to figure out how to keep their kids occupied during this pandemic that has kept all of us cooped up in our houses for nine months now.
But Alex Zane doesn’t seem to have that problem at all.
Zane and his 5-year-old daughter Matilda have spent their quarantine time recreating iconic movie scenes with Matilda as the main star.
And the results are great!
Take a look at their work, we think you’ll be impressed.
1. A juvenile delinquent genius.
What a great film!
2. Are you ready to do the lift?
Remember, you have to practice in the water first.
3. Run, Forrest, run!
Welp, now he’s done running.
4. Don’t throw that overboard.
She just ruined everything!
5. Who doesn’t love Pee-wee?
I know I do! Pee-wee for President!
6. These guys are definitely up to no good.
It’s gonna be a long weekend.
7. Oh, no, it’s E.T.!
Make sure to hide him in the closet!
8. The greatest horror movie of all time?
I sure think so!
9. It’s time to make out with Jake Ryan.
Don’t burn yourself on the cake!
10. You’re about to get your ear cut off.
This is from Reservoir Dogs, FYI.
11. Another all-time classic film.
You’ll never want to shower again.
12. Grease is the word!
Let’s drag race! Who’s gonna win?!?!
Now that’s the good stuff!
And now we want to hear from you!
In the comments, tell us what movies you’d like to see these two recreate. Please and thank you!